for any of you readers out there that enjoy a good book, here is my november reading list. when the weather gets cold and i am hibernating...i love having a long list of books to enjoy all winter. there is nothing better than a blanket, a cup of tea, and a novel to lose yourself in. it is such an escape when work is stressful or life is busy. here goes...
1. beautiful ruins jess walter - the story is set in cinque terre, italy, in the 1960s, where josh and travelled on our first trip together. sold.
2. the lowland jhumpa lahiri - pulitizer prize winning author and national book award finalist. enough said.
3. life after life kate atkinson - i want to see what all the hype is about. the story sounds incredible - unending chances at a second life.
4. all that is james salter - i love his writing and if you haven't read one of his books, start with a sport and a pastime.
5. where'd you go, bernadette maria semple - i am halfway through this one and love it. so witty.
6. the signature of all things elizabeth gilbert - new book by eat, pray, love author and was well received. excited for this one.
happy reading. let me know if you have any recommendations!