happy 2016! we are getting busy back into work over the past two weeks after a long holiday. 2015 was, in a word, transformative. 2014 was a tough personal year for me, so 2015 came as a surprise. i am two weeks late to the '2015 best nine' game, but i thought i would share my highlights. sometimes it's hard for me to absorb all that has happened, but i am so very thankful for everything.
- made the decision to freelance and left job in a large firm.
- started my own interior design business.
- my beautiful nephew august was born.
- travelled to d.c. for the cherry blossom festival with wonderful friends.
- finished my licensure exams and became ncidq certified.
- celebrated my husband josh's 30th birthday with a staycation.
- travelled to our home in montana with siblings.
- we bought our house!
- had the opportunity to work on so many amazing projects with the best clients.
also, my husband started his own architecture and development business!
how was your year?